60TH ANNIVERSARY BOOK
LIFGA 60TH ANNIVERSARY BOOK (Quarter Page Ad - $75)DATE: Deadline is July 30, 2019
Please fill out the following information for your ad:
- Name of business or person who is purchasing the ad
- Address of business
- Telephone of business
- Website of business
- Email address of business
- If you would like any individual’s names to appear on the ad, list them here.
- If you would like your logo on your ad, please attach a high-quality image. (JPEG attachments will guarantee a high-quality print image.)
- Please specify any message you would like included with your ad (examples: wholesale only, Congratulations LIFGA on 60 years!, See our Facebook page, etc.)
COMMERCIAL FLORTICULTURE SURVEY: GROWER RESPONSES NEEDEDThe Society of American Florists (SAF) encourages Long Island greenhouse and floriculture growers to respond to the USDSA NASS survey.
The USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service again has funding to prepare an annual Floriculture Crops Summary report (after several years lapse in the survey). The information is valuable to producers to help learn industry sales and pricing trends. Good survey results depend on a high percentage of the industry reporting. The survey is being mailed out to commercial floriculture growers the week of Dec. 10 and reporting is due before Feb. 8. More information is available at https://safnow.org/commercial-floriculture-survey-responses-needed.